Learn To Fly with our Heads-Up Display (HUD)
Note: Expect future corrections and fixes.
- Our HUD places speed information on your airplane's dashboard, reducing your need to look down at the instrument panel during landings and takeoffs.
- Our large speed indicator is easy to see in your peripheral vision (or with a quick sideways glance).
- Our app can try to help alert you (with a blinking red screen) if the estimated speed drops too low.
- Our HUD makes it easy to record your takeoffs and landings with speed and altitude information. The built-in video display, with speed, altitude, and descent information makes it easy to review your progress in peace and quiet at home.
- Install our app from the Apple iOS store.
Older Sample Flying Video
The following are some full but earlier-version videos, taken while experimenting with settings, etc. They were taken in December 2019 in a 2006 Flight Design CTSW.
Flight at KRYN in Dec 2019
This video is from a maintenance flight at Ryan Airfield (AirNav):
Flight at KWHP in Dec 2019
This video is from a student pilot flying 40 minutes in the pattern at KWHP (AirNav). It shows other airplane traffic, a go-around, some patterns in the dusk, some short patterns (simulated engine-out), etc.